Friday, June 18, 2010

Saying Goodbye to My Little Friend

TMI ahead but it's good news...my chest cavity has dried up and Dr. Daniel has removed the catheter.  Yay, no more tapping myself and in about ten days I can go swimming again!

On the flipside, my fevers have mostly cleared up and it's back on chemo again.  We're getting a better handle on the side effects, so without colds and fevers on top of it, this round should go better.  My hair isn't falling out either, but it is growing...very...slowly.  Same thing happens with my fingernails and toenails; leaving behind subtle growth rings that document my treatment history.  How's that for a weird observation?

Now it's time to hang out and plan that night out (without Brendan) at Starr Pass, a surprise-gift from the parents of Brendan's kindergarten class.  Thank you, you have no idea how much we need this!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Eric! Glad to hear all the "TMI" info...xo Angie

    ReplyDelete